Concerns for both privacy and security are a chief priority in health IT. Fortunately, APIs provide a secure exchange of sensitive patient data compared to traditional HL7 integration engines.
In this white paper, you will learn the following information:
- The differences between health IT privacy and security
- How APIs secure the exchange of sensitive patient data
- How security measures of API technology and HL7 systems compare
- The behavioral aspects of security that come into play when employees share or transport important data
- The advantages of API data exchange vs. traditional file transfer